Monday 31 August 2009

Blog rain code contest!

I am having a contest to give three people v-flag rain codes for their blogs. To Enter you must follow my blog, vote for me in the agents poll and leave a comment saying many people have voted for me so far. Every1 who is correct with the number of votes i have (and be in mind that if two people have the same number then i know one of them has not voted for me) and has followed the blog will be put in a draw. First place will get the code plus if I win another v-flag I will give it to them and second and third will recieve only the code.
The contest lasts 1 week!
GOOD LUCK!!! =)
~dpart544

1 comment:

  1. ok i voted for you dpart i am alecwillis in your friednds list and i am glad to be your friend

    ReplyDelete

 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic